Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What would Gail do?



.
.

Gail






Good Morning Friends,


today is Wednesday March 31, 2010



It was a fairly decent day yesterday friends. Well, as decent as can be expected, that is. It wasn't warm or anything like that, it was just a better day than the previous one. I mean, there was no rain to speak of and no thunder and no lightening. It was even sunny out a bit as well. So, that was a nice feature of the day. I did manage to get a haircut and that was probably the highlight of my day.

.I don't know about you Gail, but I am still impressed with the viewers that I am getting to my top-rated video. That is the one with me in my Miata heading up to Squamish last September. Why I am still getting about ten visitors a day or something like that. I have all fifty states in the U.S. covered and lots of European action too. Mostly from the U.K. though and I suppose that is related to the Susan Maugham version of Bobby's Girl which is the song that is highlighted in the video. The original version was sung by Marcie Blane. Here is the video here and it has over 2000 hits now and that is huge for me:





This is really refreshing - and depressing for me at the same time though. I mean, I can go days without getting a single visitor to my blog here and over on the main part of my blog as well. I mean, this is where I do all of my heavy thinking and nobody even cares most of the time. But, that is just the way she goes I suppose. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

.So what do you think Gail? Are you still with us breathing types? I am sure you are doing well and things are OK wherever you are. Don't know what you would do if you were me, but tonight it is time for me to make another post over on the main part of my blog. I suppose my fans are waiting anxiously eh? What fans right? Laugh, laugh and laugh some more because that is what I am going to do. But, tonight I will do a post on my financial position which means of course providing an update on my stock portfolio. It is the end of the first quarter after all and I do have some modest gains to report. I have to wait until the markets close however, so that my data will be accurate and up to date. So, that will be the post for later on today if you are interested. That is over on the main part of my blog like I said. Link here: Carl Baydala Wants You To Know....

.I know that is a bit early yet to be talking about these kinds of things, but racing is coming up again on Saturday. If I am near the track tomorrow then I can pick a racing form so that I can study up on the situation. It is no big deal of course because I can even study up on Saturday if I have to anyway. So, don't forget, if you are popping into town and want to go you know how to contact me. This message is for friends, relatives , and acquaintances of course. And, since I am highlighting you Gail on my post this morning, well you are invited if you would like to come along. So, I don't know what what you would do about that, but at least you know what I am doing about the situation. You are invited to attend as my special guest. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.

.