Monday, March 15, 2010

What would Brenda do?



.

Brenda


.
Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Monday March 15, 2010
.
.
Looks like yet another earthquake this morning friends. Chile again. Notice how many big quakes we are having in a very short period of time? All kinds of them. Must be something going on. Remember awhile back I told you I was worried? Well, maybe this is it. Perhaps it is related to the HAARP Program up in Alaska. Christ - not Alaska again? When will this ever end eh friends?
.
Anyhow, just to change the topic a bit, I had a dream this morning. We were all sitting in this room and my father Mike told a joke. I started laughing it was so funny. And, then a bunch of other guys started laughing as well. I remember it was his brother John that laughed next though. And, then we all laughed. Loud laughing everywhere. I was splitting my guts out the joke was so funny. But, I cannot remember what he said. Even at the time of the joke I cannot remember what was so hilarious. I think that was because I had hardly any sleep though. That is my theory anyway. But, then I remembered how all the people on my father's side are now dead. Him and his two brothers and his sister are dead. And, on the other side of the family, my mother, her two sisters and her brother are all still alive. Now, how does that work I wonder? Anyway, that is what I thought about when I heard my father telling that joke that I cannot even remember. Stupid eh? I wonder what Brenda up there would have to say about all of this if she bothers to stop in and check things out that is. Probably not much I bet.

.

.