Friday, March 5, 2010

Don't worry - be happy...


.
.


.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday March 5, 2010

.

Got out and about with the unit yesterday and made my out to Cloverdale. It was nice and sunny out and I had the top down. It was quite cool though and the lack of warmth took away a bit of the enjoyment of mingling with nature. But, I am sure that there are lots of sunny days ahead and warmer ones too. The picture above is my car back in the Spring of 2008 when I was first enjoying my car. The picture was taken in Cloverdale. This would have been one of the first times ever that I had the top down. I must tell you that I was quite self conscious about the whole thing, but not now. Just the first hint of sunshine and down my top comes, just like yesterday. I mean, think about it, that is what a sports car is for anyway - it is to be enjoyed and to take full advantage of. Why buy a convertible if you are not going to use it right? Well, that is the approach that I have taken now with my unit. When is sunny down she comes - and that's that.

.

I made it out to Cloverdale like I said. The mission was to buy a racing form for Saturday at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. It is supposed to be sunny in New Jersey on Saturday by the way. Just a reminder dear friends and acquaintances: if you are in town you know how to contact me if you want to go. And, for my special friends and acquaintances I will even come and pick you up. It looks like it is going to be nice and sunny on Saturday right here too so that is certainly something to look forward to. Anyway, I digress. Back to business here. I got my form and I am looking things over right now. Now, I must tell you from experience that it does not matter how the races look on the surface after you handicap them. The real world of racing produces results that you are not expecting at all. Let me give you an example of what I am talking about. I just finished analyzing the first four races and my handicapping is showing the same horses, more or less, winning, as the picks on the racing form itself. Now, ordinarily this might be cause for concern because if I am coming up with the same horses as the track then how can I make any money? I mean, if I am winning then so is everyone else and the payoffs will not be that great. Don't get me wrong. Winning is better than losing and the payoff is what it is. You cannot change that at all. You have to take your profits from wherever they come from. Sometimes the top rated horse in my system is exactly the same as the track causing even more concern and another potentially low payoff situation. But, you have to bet what the system is telling you to bet. That is the key to success with my system. There is only going to be one winner and I am going to have it just like the program itself is predicting. So, you have to stick to your knitting no matter what. But, the point that I am driving at friends is this. You don't know what all of the odds are going to be on all of the horses you pick just like we don't know what the odds are going to be on the selections that the track picks. My system is not governed by whim or selectivity. My picks are based on science and the history of the horse and in relation to the horses that it is competing against. I don't care what the odds are at all. I bet what my system tells me to bet, based on history. So, what I am saying is, even though I am coming up with the very same horses as the track, and in sometimes the exact order of preference, do not worry. You don't know how the totality of people is betting. Some people do not like the track's selections and they will pick their own winners and the odds will be what they will be. Sometimes even the picks on the program - and my picks will end up having decent odds. And, that is why you should not worry too much about your picks. You simply do not know what the odds will be once it is post time. So, you might even get a two or three hundred dollar triactor just by betting the favourites on the racing form, and as I am suggesting to you, by my own picks as well. Just something to think about if you are coming out. So, don't worry, be happy.

.

A nice mellow oldies station for you

.

.