Sunday, March 14, 2010

What would Susan do?






Susan
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Sunday March 14, 2010
.
.
Well, happy Sunday friends and Happy Daylight Savings Time as well. Did you forget? Actually, it doesn't matter if you forgot because your computer is on top of the case like it always is. And, most likely your cellphone too. So, as you can see technology is a wonderful thing.
.
Up above is a picture of Susan. She is next on the list in the Year Book which you can link to, right below her. She is the next girl in the Book. Maybe when we are finished with all of the girls then we can start on the guys. I remember one day I looked at all of the pics and counted the females and the males. There are quite a few more males actually, so I thought that was kind of interesting. And, as everybody knows there are more females in the world than males so that is kind of different that we have this anomaly here at my school. Maybe not in China I suppose where they seem to knock off the girls as soon as they are born. Well, maybe they don't do that kind of stuff anymore, but they used to. How the hell can they have over a billion people if they keep on thinking boys are more special than girls? Are they nuts?
.
Looking out of the blinds I can see that there is a quite bit of sunshine happening. You can check out our weather over on the side bar if you are interested. Should be some updated pics there of our local streets and that kind of thing. We must be getting closer to Spring and real convertible weather. Now, that will be fun let me tell you. I should get out today and try to accomplish something though, especially since I sloughed off on Friday. What are you going to do eh?
.
Yesterday was kind of a neat day at the track. What a total joke though. I did all of my handicapping for the Meadowlands in New Jersey and I was all settled in and ready to make my first bet and then they ended up cancelling the races in New Jersery. I guess it was heavy rain or something. Who knows. All that work and all that thinking - for nothing. What did I do? Well, I quickly purchased a form for Woodbine in Toronto that is what I did. This is my back up track and my system works there to a point, especially with the higher priced trotters. Anyway, things did not turn out too badly at all. I won 161 dollars in the second race and that basically paid for my night. So, it was quite enjoyable actually even though the main track had to be shut down. See, there is a silver lining sometimes. Check out Cloverdale Racetrack below. This is where the action is on Saturday night in Vancouver.


Fraser Downs Racetrack

Cloverdale, B.C.

.

Anyway, I am kind of stuck for words now so I think I am going to more or less wrap things up. Still watching the action in the Middle East of course where you have the Israelis embarrassing Joe Biden and everyone else associated with the so-called Peace Talks. A Palestinian State? What do you think? It is only going to happen friends when Israel deems it is time and in its favour. The U.S. can criticize Israel all it wants, but it is most likely just all for show anyway. I think Israel knows better than to catch the U.S. off guard in a situation like this. It does not make sense and I am sure it was all scripted just like mostly everything else is as well.

.Still paying attention to the stock market as well. Seems like such a loser's game eh? I mean, especially when everything seems so rigged against the little guy. The market is flat and uninspiring if you ask me. I have told you guys numerous times what kind of shape the U.S. consumer is in and what kind of debt that country has. I mean, how can you run a world wide military operation when the citizens are going backwards and you keep piling up the debt? Are we supposed to believe that the market is somehow going to shoot upward and are these gains supposed to be sustainable? Does it look like we just got off some kind of boat or something?

.Well, dear Susan if you are still with us just what would you do about the whole thing? Like me you are most likely skeptical. There is no other logical feeling I do not think. Unless, you are one of the inside guys you are mostly likely very doubtful indeed. 1967 was a big year for us grads in South Burnaby. Like I told you earlier we got to experience the Six Day War while it was happening. Now, how many other guys have that one under their belts eh? Talk to you all later and enjoy the sunshine and the rest of your life.

* * * * * * *

P.S. Finally, Susan, I hope you do not mind, but today I removed the Huffington Post from the links on the main part of my blog. The reason I did that is because that internet paper censored an article about 9/11 by one of my heroes, namely Jesse Ventura, the former Governor of Minnesota. They don't want us to really know what happened on that day and that is why I remain a supporter of the Truth Movement, an organization and idea that is trying to uncover what really happened on that fateful day. I think censorship is a confession of sorts, what do you think Susan and what would you do? See interview below on Russian Television:

Jesse Ventura Interview