Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday is racing day


.
.


.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday March 27, 2010

.

Sorry for the rather late post, but had something to do so I hope you will not hold that against me. I know that I am telling everybody that this is the home of the guaranteed daily commentary and that means that I will be doing my very best to get something down on paper every day. Even if I just pop in and say hello at least you will know that I am still alive and kicking and not dying of some horrible disease. You guys will be the first to know if that happens of course. But, I think you guys can appreciate that there might be a moment or two when I will not be able to do a post. You know, like I am out of town or something like that - or any number of unforeseen circumstances. My promise will be honored of course if I am able to honor it, if you know what I mean. Hope this sets the record straight for everybody.

.I guess the big deal for today is the racing aspect of the whole thing. Racing is coming down at approximately 1600 hrs local time so that is the focus for today as you can imagine. I had a fairly successful week at work as short as it was so that was OK of course. The weather does not look promising at all but there is nothing whatsoever that we can do about that. So, we will just have to deal with whatever comes our way.

.Anyhoo, just a great big reminder that if any of my friends and acquaintances, and yes, even relatives, are popping into town you know where I will be. So. see you there is you are coming and don't be afraid to call me if you need a ride. Talk to you guys later and have a nice day!

.