Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why losing is important....



.
.

Fraser Downs Racetrack

Cloverdale, B.C.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Sunday March 7, 2010

.

It was a really nice sunny day yesterday friends and I made my way out to the track just like I said I would. And, you just know that I had the top down in the convertible as well. Now, I have to tell you right up front that I am having a bit of a bad spell with my handicapping efforts. Nothing seems to be working properly. I have even changed my betting strategies just a bit and even that is not working. So, I have no profits to report for a couple of weeks now. But, if you guys know me by now I am certainly not going to quit or admit defeat. It is just not part of my character to even contemplate doing something as drastic as such. Actually, defeat is a real character builder anyway. Defeat makes you examine yourself and find out what you are doing wrong. So, don't you ever say that defeat is bad. Losing is one of the best possible things out there. How are you going to know what you are doing wrong if you cannot examine yourself and your methods and your mistakes? You are not going to know and you can apply these thoughts about losing at racing to the personal relationship level as well. In fact, you can apply the lessons learned from defeat to just about anything that interests you. You need to know what you are doing wrong so that you can improve yourself. So, look at defeat as a gift and not as some kind of negative occurrence.

.

You know, I don't think I ever told you guys what a great staff they have at the Cloverdale Racetrack. This is my weekend hangout as you are most likely aware by now. Now it is mostly females that we are talking about and they do in fact form the majority of the staff here. I am talking the restaurant staff and the ticket sellers and the receptionists. They are all fantastic. They are friendly and they are professional. These are all girls and they do a fine job indeed. They make you feel like a special person and make your stay as pleasant as possible. So, don't ever think that racing is just about horses and winning and losing. Not on your life. The staff at the facility is first rate and they know what customer service is all about. Just like I am trying to master the races with my handicapping system, well, these ladies are trying to be number one at their jobs as well. So, keep that in mind when you visit a place like the Fraser Downs Racetrack.

.

The other thing that I want to mention in this business of disinformation and gatekeepers. I spend a lot of time listening to audio files now and reading articles and related things. I am trying to figure the whole damn mess out and it is not easy let me tell you. I am talking about world events and politics here friends. A guy like Alex Jones and Info Wars is a decent place to start to at least get your eyes open a bit more about what is happening out there. He is not perfect in his approach, but he is addressing most of the important issues. I don't know if you guys are paying attention like I am trying to, but there is a lot happening out there. And, much of it involves our governments. But, more particularly of course the people that control our governments. One of the first things that you will learn by tuning in to the internet ( and tuning out of mainstream media outlets ) and all manner of alternative media sources is that our government is systematically lying to us. Their objectives are not the same as ours. They are interested in the promotion of war and they want to wind up with all of the dough. And, they want you poor and they want you stupid. That's right, they want to dumb you down. And, if they cannot dumb you down then they will employ the methodology of disinformation or outright lying, or whatever it takes to lead you astray and to be unaware of the truth. They do not want you to have any power and they want you believing their propaganda. They will trick you and they will lie to you get the job done. They will employ shills and things like gatekeepers to get the job done as well. They will do whatever it takes to control you and make you fall in line. Yes, and they will even eliminate you if you become a threat. That is the kind of society that we now live in friends and it is not a pretty picture at all. Now, the thing is, if you are watcher of mainstream television these things that I am talking about will not concern you. And, that is the way the authorities want things to be. So, once again we are into this idea that what you do not know will not hurt you. Information is that kind of thing friend. It is a serious thing and your government knows that. So, at least give them credit for that. So, if you ever venture out of the security of your mainstream media world just be aware of what the next challenges are. You need to be strong and you need to try and find out who your friends are. And, I am suggesting to you friends, that you need to make a serious effort to know who these people are. And, if you don't, well then you might as well go crawl right back to the mainstream outlets and listen and just follow. Be a sheep if you want to if that makes your life simple. I am not going to chide you or overly criticize you because I know that is the easy and the safe way; being attached to the system via mainstream outlets that is. But, I just think that I have joined the millions of others who just happen to think that there is a better way. So, thanks for reading and have a nice day. And, remember, there is nothing wrong with being a loser. It is just one of the steps that you have to take to become a winner. That is the objective after all, isn't it?

.

Alex Jones. What's his game?

.

Friends, below are some videos. Trying to decipher what is going on in cyberspace is the challenge waiting for you once you set yourself free from the mainstream media. Kind of like jumping out of the pot and into the frying pan is the way that I would describe it. But, the question of the day is the following: is Alex Jones one of the good guys or one of the bad guys? What's his game? Well, you figure it out. That is how tough the internet is. But, it is my kind of action let me tell you.

.