Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What would Denise do?


.
.


Denise





..Good Morning Friends,




.today is Tuesday March 30, 2010


.Got an important administrative job done yesterday friends, so that made me feel like I accomplished something. Boy oh boy, the weather was really something yesterday too. Very unsettled, kind of like my stomach gurgling away if you know what I mean. But, in the case of Mother Nature her problem was the combining of the hot and the cold, that is to say it was very thunderous out indeed. And, a bit of lightening too. But, very noisy indeed. Like huge firecrackers in the sky. See, that is how violent Mother Nature can be when she is upset. So, that means that something is upsetting the poor woman and that should be a great cause of concern to all of us. If we are paying attention to these kinds of things, that is.

.I wonder just what it is Denise? Do you have any thoughts on the matter? I bet you do, but you are just not talking eh? Secrets. Of course you can keep a secret. I even have a few of them myself. Secrets are a lot of fun of course, especially when you don't want anybody to know what they are. But, you know, there are so many things wrong in this world it is no wonder that Mother Nature blows her top once in a while. And, what about all of those earthquakes in the past little while? Do you think Mother Nature was responsible for all of those herself or were there other forces at work? Well, if I was Mother Nature I would be mad as hell if someone was messing around in my territory. How could I do my job if someone was screwing around with my stuff? See what I mean?

.But, you know, Mother Nature might be talking to us about other things as well. Like, how we conduct our business amongst ourselves, for example. Or, maybe there is something bugging Her in the political and economic world. Mother Nature knows what is going on everywhere you know. She knows all about the problems in the U.S. and in the Middle East region as well. She is not stupid and keeps her eye on everything that takes place in this world. And, when she speaks we had better listen or else. Why I bet you that somewhere in this world someone is up to no good and Mother Nature is trying to tell us something. She is most likely warning us about upcoming events. Bad future events. So, I don't know what you are going to do Denise, but I know what I am going to do. I am going to behave myself in the best possible way that I know how because if I do not Mother Nature will find out and she will deal with me in her own way and in her own time. I do not mess around with Mother Nature. She is just too tough a cookie for me.

.