Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm worried friends....


.
.




Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Wednesday March 3, 2010

.

I don't mind telling you friends that I am worried this morning. That's right, worried. Worried that we are all going to hell in a hand basket. Well, that is certainly the way things feel on my front anyway. How about you? Can you feel the agony and the forces that are working against our serenity? They are numerous you know. You don't have to look very far or hard at all to find something that should cause us all concern. Where do you want me to start? With the economy? World political and military considerations? The end of mankind as we know it just around the corner in 2012? I mean, the list of thing that we should be worried about is just huge.

.

I mean, don't you get the feeling that the bankers and their allies the politicians are working against our combined interests once again? The banks are making huge profits on our tax dollars and they will not lend like they are supposed to. They continue to press for non-regulation and non-intrusion of their industry. They can regulate themselves with the help of the Federal Reserve. That is the message that we are getting right now. They do not want change and they will spend whatever it takes to maintain the status quo. They want to retain that ability to gamble and to profit wherever and however they can from the derivatives market. They do not care about systemic risk, all they care about is profits. They are greedy and they cannot be stopped. They have too many paid off people and allies in government. They want more debt and they want more war. The banks are the enemy of the people.

.

How about the U.S. and its military presence around the world and all of the covert activity that is going on? Do we know about all of the countries that the U.S. is involved in on a daily basis - countries that are earmarked for regime change or invasion should they not play ball and accept the idea of U.S. world hegemony? What is the U.S. going to do next in the Middle East and how many more innocent civilians are going to be killed because of U.S. imperialism? Do you care or even think about these kinds of things? Well, I certainly do because I can see the results of all of this madness. It is the banks and the Military Industrial Complex who are behind these intrusions in the Middle East and Asia. They want control of the resources and they want to contain their enemies, namely Russia and China and whoever else would get in the way of their objectives. Iran, for example, is a potential victim and the recipient of the daily propaganda working against it. In fact, the whole Islamic world and any one else who does not play ball with the bankers and their desire to enslave the world through debt is a potential target. Yes friends, domination is the name of the game - control of the world. A sad commentary, but I believe it to be true. Why else is the U.S. in the Middle East in such a dominant fashion and why the military bases and why the continued destruction of all of the enemies of the regime? World domination has a face and we are looking at it.

.

Yes friends I am worried, gravely worried. The forces of destruction are working together to undermine all of us. The Middle class in America is in the process of being destroyed. Economically this group is going backward and is paying the price for the greed of the bankers and the objectives of the corporations. The citizens are second class and do not count in the grand scheme of things. The politicians are seeing to that aspect of things. A president was elected to enact change and to extricate the nation from its continuous wars. But, these things do not happen because our new president is like all the others - bought and paid for and a soldier of the monied classes and their interests. The globalization of the world is in full swing and we are all feeling the results of that process.

.

There is no help from the media and you can forget about your local politician. They are all on the other team, the team that is working against the interests of the masses. 9/11 remains unsolved and there is no political will to get to the bottom of the issue. And, it is unsolved because it serves a common purpose; it aids the elites in their quest for world domination and that is why we cannot find out what happened on that fateful day. It is truly depressing friends, but we must not run away from these troubling details. We are all in trouble and I fear that it will get even darker before it gets lighter - if there is a light at the end of the tunnel at all, that is.

.

Yes friends, I am worried. Really worried. Surely by now you can understand my concerns and why I am feeling the way I am. Maybe I am spending too much time away from the mainstream media and the messages found there. Would that make me feel any better do you think - if I went back to mainstream information, that is? Perhaps. Maybe my senses would be dulled and I would be ' dumbed down ' and I would not have to endure all of the pain that comes from information and knowledge of things that cause me dismay. Maybe the internet is my enemy if it causes me so much pain. Maybe ignorance really is bliss as they say. Is that the answer? To push the data aside and pretend that we are safe and that we have a future? Can I lie to myself like that? Is that what kind of a person I am? Hardly. Friends, you know what I am like by now, or you should at least have an inkling. When I say that I am worried friends, well you can take that to the bank.

.