Monday, March 29, 2010

What would Brenda do?


.



.
Brenda






..Good Morning Friends,



.today is Monday March 29, 2010

.

Well, good morning indeed friends. I am still lying pretty low on this Monday AM. I have some tasks to perform and hopefully the Work gods will favour me in this regard. I hope Brenda is doing OK and is still alive and kicking like the rest of us. Not sure what Brenda's politics are, but I hope she is trying to pay attention to world events like I am. I ran across an interesting video yesterday and it concerns our friends here at Google and You Tube. It was good to see representatives of theirs at a big parade in Los Angeles regarding the Anti-War Movement and 9/11. I don't know how big it actually was but they say it was big, so I will accept that for now. I am happy to report that my associates think like I do along these lines. 9/11 clearly was an inside job. So, well done Google and welcome aboard. A little bit of truth never did hurt now did it? See video here:

.





So, that is all fine and dandy. America is really in rough shape you know, economically, politically, and otherwise. And, this 9/11 business is not going to go away. Sooner or later all of the elites and high ranking politicians are going to have to come to grips with this issue that will not die. And, the reason that they have not done so to date? The answer is simple friends. The U.S. is no longer a democracy. I know that might be a hard pill for some people to swallow, but I believe that is the fact of the matter. When the mainstream media will not even give the issue the time of day then you know that censorship is occurring and that means that democracy is not happening either. I do not know what the true motives of Google and You Tube might be for their apparent involvement in the 9/11 Movement, but that is rather irrelevant at this point. More people will become aware of the scam known as 9/11 and that certainly cannot be a bad thing. So, I don't know what you are going to do Brenda, but I think I will applaud Google for sensing that it is time to do the right thing. The truth is not going to fade away, it will only continue to haunt us in some form or another. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.
.