Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What would Daphne do?



Daphne
.

.Good Morning Friends,

.


.today is Tuesday March 23, 2010

.
.Got out and about yesterday and did some business activity friends, and then that was the end of my day, more or less. You know, I simply have to keep coming back to these old themes of mine. And, just what are these old themes of mine you might enquire? Well, if you are a dedicated and consistent reader of my thoughts then you will already be aware of the kinds of things that occupy my mind and that I talk about.
.
The first big thing that I talk about is the importance of friendship and what a real friend is. Sometimes the only real friend a guy has got is his wife or his mother or just someone who accepts you for what you are. They like and appreciate you no matter what. You are just loved or tolerated even, because people have come to know you and are not afraid of you no matter what you think or do. They know who you are and they will not turn against you or do you any serious harm. These are your friends and you come to rely on them for accepting you the way you are.
.There are still a couple of these kinds of individuals left in my life.
.
Now, if I was to happen to lose this kind of advantage that I currently have then I would most likely do something about it. I could become a complete outcast or I could even take on the world and do damage to the world. Well, fortunately I am not a violent person and I would probably just rationalize my situation instead, and move on somehow. Remember, there is only one really important person in the world and that is you. You need to protect that person no matter what. So once again, if you are an avid reader of my blog then you will know that this is one of my main themes in these pages. You need to protect who you are no matter what. You have to be strong in the face of adversity. There are simply going to be times when it seems like the whole world is operating against you and you need to do something about that. And, surviving involves mainly your mind and its ability to protect you.
.
Another theme that is currently irritating me is this whole Israeli thing. Recently, on the internet there was some brand new information about Israeli involvement in 9/11. According to a reliable source, Israeli and or its agents were involved in this attack. Now, this is not the kind of story that the mainstream media ( MSM ) is going to run with. It is simply too conspiratorial in nature - and anti-Israel. If the MSM have not done anything about 9/11 in the past what makes you think they are going to do anything about it now? Are you paying attention to the news? Are you watching the ' little spat ' that Israel is having with the U.S. over the Jerusalem settlements? Did you notice the insult accorded to Vice-president Biden and the fact that he was side-stepped on his recent visit to the Middle East in an attempt to get the Peace Talks going again? Biden embarrassed by Israel? Remember these things? Notice how everything is being played out? Do you really think that this was some kind of an accident? I mean, if you believe the rhetoric that we get all of the time about how close and strong the relationship is between the U.S. and Israel then how does an incident like this even develop? It is not possible. And, then we have coming out of left field this indictment of Israel by a former military man, a certain Alan Sabrosky. He is basically accusing Israel of doing 9/11. This was all over the Alternative Media outlets and on You Tube too. The videos are all there for the watching. Just start googling and see what the fuss is all about. Certain alternative media outlets and bloggers are still focused on this issue. It is certainly bothering me as you can see. The MSM is not concerned about the incident though. And, now what is happening? Well, the issue of the Jerusalem settlements we now find out was just a big mistake and is not that big of a deal anyway. And, besides we are talking about future development anyhow. Israel needs this land for its citizens, so why should the rest of the world be so concerned anyhow? It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that the announcement of the settlements and Joe Biden's visit occurred at the same time. End of story. And, besides, Israel and the U.S. are the best of buddies anyway so this incident will surely blow over and the U.S. and Israel will be friends once more. What makes you think they were even enemies?
.
I guess it is kind of like my life too. If I do something it doesn't really matter to my friends. They will love and accept me no matter what. But, that is not really my main point friends. There is a lot more going on here between Israel and the U.S. and the whole political situation. Notice the AIPAC conference taking place in the U.S.? Hillary Clinton is there and she is speaking about the strong relationship between Israel and the U.S. What about the settlements and this business of some character accusing Israel doing 9/11? Did you hear or see anything on your television about this incident that I am referring to? Most likely you did not - and will not. The methodology is business as usual. These are just nutbars anyway, you know anti-Semites and foes of Israel. That means that they are not going to get the time of day on the mainstream media. But, yet you and I know that this is potentially very explosive information. However, that does not matter one tiny bit. The show must go on. And, the show of course involves the demonization and criticism of Iran. Iran must not have nuclear weapons and Israel must be safe and secure. The U.S. will stand by Israel no matter what. Are you paying attention friends? The no matter what just happened right in front of your face and nothing is going to be done about it. Do you see why I get so angry and continue on with these kinds of themes?
.
Well Daphne I hope you are paying attention because the sheep are not. I read an interesting little article yesterday that suggested that the population is broken down into three segments. The article talked about how people react to individuals and situations based on their attitudes and dislikes. For example people either hate someone or they love them. 20% for and 20% against. To use this Israeli example let us say that Israel can do no wrong. Well, Israel's friends ( like mine ) can be counted on no matter what. That is the 20%. And, similarly there is the opposing 20%. This group will never accept you for what you are and will constantly criticize and reject you. These are your enemies. Now, the great bulk of people in the middle is the 60% or the real sheep - the malleable ones. These are the people who are watching television and who are being propagandized on a daily basis. They are the target of the top 20% who will try to influence them and bring them into their camp. And, that is what is going on in America right now. Israel and its supporters are influencing the masses with their propaganda. And, this is not hard to do really when you have the mainstream media not picking up the ball and running with such a headline story as occurred just last week. The story does not see the light of day. The information is suppressed or censored. And, that is why the issue of 9/11 keeps festering. It needs attention, but it is not getting it. The conspiracy theorists are not going to go away, the bottom 20% if you will, and neither are the top 20% or the people who support Israel and believe that it can do no wrong. The top 20% is winning because they control the media and the message. So, Daphne I don't know what you would do in this kind of a situation, but I know what I am going to do. I am just going to keep harping away until the message filters out. I mean, if the sheep is the great prize then I will certainly do my best to get in there and try and influence them.
.But, you can see how important this business of friendship is. I know that in a way, this is a bad example, but in another way it makes sense as well. Israel would not be able to pursue its agenda without its staunch allies, its committed friends. It counts on them at all times even if it says that it would be able to go it alone. It could not go it alone and I think everybody knows that. And, that is why I just laugh at all of these media games being played out in front of us. I mean, if the U.S. wanted to snuff Israel out for being a bad actor in the Middle East it would find a way to damage Israel. It has no intention of doing that as you can see. Hillary Clinton speaking at the AIPAC is reminding us how strong the bonds are between Israel and the U.S. Do you see why the whole thing is just a big comedy though? It is as if Alan Sabrosky didn't even exist. And that is the message of the media here friends. Israel truly does have a friend that it can rely on. Friends count. So, I hope this helps Daphne and I have no idea whatsoever if you are interested in things like this. I don't know what you would do but you can see what I am doing. I am at least talking about it whereas others are not. 9/11 is still alive and well as you can see and now you know why.
.