Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HIgher and higher....



.
.


.

Good Morning Friends,


.

today is Tuesday March 2, 2010

.

Higher and higher she goes friends. Yup, ' Bobby's Girl ' continues to be the most popular video in my stable. And, I do not know why either. I was thinking the popularity had something to do with the Olympics, yet there are other videos of mine that could have attracted an equal amount of attention. They did not, and Bobby keeps garnering the lion's share of the viewers. We are up around the 1595 mark or thereabouts as we speak. Oh, I know it is not in the thousands or the tens of thousands, but this is a huge deal for me. I guess it is so neat because I don't know where the onlookers are coming from or what their motivation is for watching the video in the first place. Well, as far as I am concerned it is the same thing as a visit to this blog. And, I told you guys a while back that my goal was to capture all 50 American states as viewers -- and it looks like we have accomplished that task. Yes sir, that includes Karen land in Alaska and Obama land in Hawaii. So, thank you viewers for making my day.

.

Got out and about and did some shopping yesterday. Did not take the car even though it was quite warm out, pushing 14 or 15 degrees Centigrade, I think. Now, that would certainly qualify as convertible weather as you can imagine, but it was not to be because it was not to be a cruising kind of day. It was a work day and a shopping day. And, besides, it wasn't actually sunny out anyway, just pleasantly mild and cloudy.

.

Still keeping my eye out on the stock market of course and wondering what these bankers are going to do next. They always seem to have something to do with these kinds of things I think, seeing as they command such large amounts of cash and influence if you know what I mean. The thing that we consumers see of course is only the surface data, and that is all that we have to work with. I am still heavy into cash of course, but I have enough equity exposure in the portfolio to get a decent annual return if the markets do in fact decide to go for it, if you know what I mean.

.

Not much else to report friends except just a reminder that racing is always on the back burner and the radar screen for me. Saturday is racing day if you are interested and post time is 1600 hrs here on the West Coast. The track is the Meadowlands in New Jersey of course. And, Woodbine in Toronto if the weather is working against us. I have in the back of my mind the fractional data that I mentioned a couple of days back. So, you can appreciate that I will be monitoring this aspect of the statistics and determining whether or not I can incorporate this data into my system in a more consistent manner. We shall see come next Saturday. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.

.