Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Work Canada!



.
.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Monday March 1, 2010

.




.

Well, I guess this is a proud day for all of us Canadians. We had a great Olympics and everything turned out just fine. The weather was even put in its place and we triumphed. I have to tell you that I was very worried about the weather aspect of the whole thing. I mean, how can you have an Olympics without any snow? Well, I guess you can - and we did. I am glad that part of it is over with let me tell you. I am not going to worry about the weather any more. I am just going to pray for sunny days and those happy days when I can drive around in the unit with the top down. I hope Karen up in Alaska is still a proud Canadian like the rest of us. I am sure she is and I hope she told everybody about how great we are. This is not a time to be shy about success. Let's hope that we can get used to the idea of winning and that it can propel us onto even greater things in the future. See, the Olympics does serve some kind of a common purpose now doesn't it?

.
.