Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day


.
.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Thursday April 1, 2010

.

I had a great day yesterday friends. It was sunny out and I had an unexpected financial windfall as well. So, life does not get much better than that let me tell you. Well, there is a certain perfection that we all dream about, but not many of us really get there now then do we? No sir. We just have to live with what we have and with whatever comes our way. I guess that is why most of us are just fatalists at heart. I suppose I cannot really speak for others so just realize that I am mostly speaking for myself. That would be rather presumptuous of me anyway to speak for others now wouldn't it?

.Back on the job today friends and I am kind of looking forward to that. It will be sort of like a mini vacation for me if you know what I mean. It is really quite pleasant working in the business in the Spring time you know, especially if the sun is shining and everything is going your way. And, currently, almost everything is going my way. Things are not perfect and they are not one hundred per cent, but that is to be expected isn't it? The way I have things figured out you are mostly on top of things anyway if you have your health. Where would you be without your health? Why you would be complaining to the gods and asking why they are treating you so badly that is what you would be doing. And, I would probably be doing the same thing in spite of all the pontificating that I do here. I am only human you know and I react very badly sometimes when I feel that I am being shortchanged. Have you ever thought about that aspect of your personality? I mean, do you complain when things are not going your way? Lots of people do you know. But, does it do them any good? Well, sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. Some people look like losers when they complain, while others look not too badly at all. I guess it is all in the way you complain that makes you credible or not. What do you think about that? Yes, I suppose it is OK to complain now that I think about it. Yes, that is it. But, there would have to be a catch of course. And, I think the catch is that it would OK to complain if you really could do something about an unfortunate position. That is, if it was subject to change and some sort of remedy could be applied. Now, we are not talking about life illnesses and the fatal ones in particular here. Nope. I don't think these kinds of thing would qualify at all. You would be foolish to bemoan these kinds of situations. The gods have placed you into an untenable position when you get a terminal disease and for what reason they do that nobody really knows why. This is where the great acceptance of reality and mortality comes in. This is the uttermost case of reality. It must be accepted, just like death. And, that is because death comes knocking for all of us whether we like it or not. But, for the other stuff, the changeable stuff, why that is where it is OK to complain and express yourself in the best way that you can. The effective person just might get somewhere by complaining in the right manner and at the right time. So, don't dismiss complaining entirely. Sometimes it is justified and even recommended. And, then again, sometimes you will just look like a fool. So, you decide which is the best time and method for you. If you are into complaining, that is. And, by the way, Happy April Fools Day.

.