Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't let Ann Coulter ruin your day....



.
.

.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday March 26, 2010
.
.
I just finished reading a short article about Ann Coulter over on the National Post. I don't want to outline in much detail how I am feeling after reading that because it would most likely just ruin my day. I can see now why some people did not want her to speak in our country. When a controversial figure such as she goes to another country and advocates that her country take over another that is when I get upset and want to " angrily " speak out. But, I am trying to remain my controlled self and I do not want to ruin an otherwise very successful week on a number of fronts. One of these fronts shall remain private for the moment. Possibly more on this later, but I cannot guarantee that I will be revealing this little secret to you. Some things, like I said have to remain unknown to the public. And, besides this is not some earth shaking event anyhow. Just something personal, and well, satisfying that is all.
.
We have to start getting ready for tomorrow's racing day friends. That is the uppermost thing in my mind as you can well imagine. It is what I live for, and crave. That weekend excitement that makes it all come alive for us, well for me at any rate. Are any of you guys racing fans? Harness racing fans, that is? Well, if you get a chance don't be afraid to head out to a track and see what the fuss is all about. You just might like it once you understand it and find out how you can have an entertaining weekend at a race track. It is harmless fun and can be good for your mental health as well. So, I am recommending harness racing as a viable activity if you do not know anything about it. It is a form of gambling, but that does not mean that you will lose your shirt or anything like that. Simply exercise good judgement while betting and everything should turn out just fine. A final word for my friends and acquaintances of course: if you are popping into town from out of town and want to go then you know how to get hold of me. If you are coming on your own post time is 1600 hrs, B.C. time. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.
.