Sunday, January 31, 2010

A racing update for you....



.
.

Fraser Downs Racetrack

Cloverdale, B.C.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Sunday January 31, 2010

.

Had a fairly respectable day at the track on Saturday. I won two triactors, but it should have been three. A race earlier kind of scared me and I did not bet the system as I thought the race was on the risky side. What I mean by that is that there were two horses that were bothering me so I backed away from the race, meaning I did not bet my standard fourteen dollars. I am trying to bet all of the races now and keeping my bets down to either ten dollars or the normal fourteen per race. Anyway, the race only cost me 50 dollars or so in profit so I did not feel a lot of pain from my decision. I still ended up with a profit by winning two other triactors. The profits for the day were in the order of 178 dollars. So far I have made six trips and I have come out a winner three times or 50%. So, that is not bad I guess. Altogether, after the six visits I am running a profit of 143 dollars. This means, essentially, that next weekend's activities are already paid for. That will be my birthday weekend, so hope to see you all out there. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.