Wednesday, January 20, 2010

About an annoying thing....



.
.



.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Wednesday January 20, 2010
.

Got out and about an did some shopping yesterday, but not much more than that. It is still really quite mild out for January, even in these parts. And, it didn't even rain or anything either - while I was out that is.

.

Back on the job and back into the traffic friends. That is my fate for today. I hope I still have the ability to deal with all of the issues that come my way. You know, I don't think I could survive this job without my music. It just makes the whole courier thing more palatable for me, and enjoyable too. You know what I mean. Cruising down the road and dreaming about things. I guess we all do that and I am not alone of course. I just thought of something that bugs me though. It is a driving thing and a courtesy thing. You know what it is? Well, it is these people, and they are usually, if not all of them, younger drivers. You know what I am talking about. The ones with the stereos that are so loud it makes the road, your vehicle and everything vibrate. Do you know the kind of thing I am talking about? Very annoying and I think it might even be a form of noise pollution too. Hard on the eardrums actually. I think these individuals and their toys should have been banned along with the handheld devices if you want my opinion on the matter. What do you think about that?..Only three days of work and then it is back to the Meadowlands in New Jersey. Isn't life great?

.