Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeding the fantasy....



.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday January 18, 2010
.
.
I guess the biggest thing in my life right now is the success that I am having with my video, " I Want to be Bobby's Girl ". You can check out this video right below:
.



.

I have talked about this video before and of its success. It has almost one thousand legitimate hits and continues to receive 5 or 10 everyday. I do not know where the interest is coming from at all, but I sure appreciate the visitors. My dream of course is try and get someone from all of the states in the U.S. to see it. And, I am almost there. Even good old Alaska is on board as we speak. And, there are only just a couple of states left that have not viewed the video. Those states are: Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota, Louisiana, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Maine. That is the way things look from studying the " insight " capability on You Tube. You know, on a map, you can see where your visitors are coming from.
.

So, all in all this is pretty exciting stuff for me. It forms part of my fantasy world if you know what I mean. Read the last post My Life as Pure Fantasy on the main part of my blog to see what I am talking about. My life is one big fantasy in a way and, hopefully, you will see how my videos form that important part of my life. Getting visitors only builds up and feeds that fantasy of course. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.

.