Sunday, January 17, 2010

Assessing the weekend...



.
.



.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Sunday January 17, 2010

.

What a beautiful sunny day it was yesterday. I sure enjoyed getting out and about with the car. I think we really enjoy these glorious days out here on the West Coast, especially after a long spell of hard rain. The sunny day and being alive is the prize we get for all of the pain. Can't be any simpler than that my friends.

.

Got a haircut, did an administrative chore and then I dashed out to the track. But, the dashing was for not friends. I did not turn a profit after all was said and done. Oh, I can see it coming and I usually know when I am not going to win and yesterday was certainly one of those days. ( how does an $18,000 dollar triactor sound? ) I know that sometimes I am going to have to pull the plug early and yesterday was no exception. I made it up to the 11th race and then I left. Only two more after that. I only won two meagre triactors and the payoff was not enough to overcome the losses. I think one of the best parts for me now as concerns the races is just the simple idea of driving out there in the sunshine and listening to the tunes. I guess it is all part of the same package. Anyhow, I am not 2 for 2 as far as racing goes this season. That means that I have come out a winner 50% of the time. Not bad I guess, especially when I consider breaking even is the same thing as winning. I am up a few bucks and I am looking forward to next week already. You guys really should check this stuff out you know. You might even like it, who knows anyway. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.

.