Friday, January 8, 2010

Still getting used to the New Year...


.


.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday January 8, 2010

.

Things are kind of weak at work money wise, but other than that everything is OK. I hope all of you guys are doing all right as well. You know, I still have not completely gotten used to the New Year yet. And, that is because I am still finding myself, on occasion, writing in December for what is now January. Just keep plugging away I guess eh?

.

Check out the picture below and the one above too. That was yesterday at work. It was a nice sunny day and mild, but kind of nippy Downtown later on. Only forty degrees Fahrenheit. But, no dough like I said. Well, I guess you cannot have everything right? But, look at the lack of snow in the North Shore mountains in the bottom picture. This time last year there was tons of snow around and it was colder. So, what is going to happen to the Olympics up at Whistler I wonder? Well, they have a slightly different climate there and they are higher up too, so maybe things will turn out for them. We can only wait and see of course. But, the event is not too far off as everybody knows. I am certainly not looking forward to the congestion however. Actually, it is hard to believe that it is Friday already. That means harness racing tomorrow at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. Excited?

.