Monday, January 25, 2010

New is nice....



.
.



.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Monday January 25, 2010

.

Well, the New Year is certainly moving along quickly eh friends? Why in just a few more days the 2010 Winter Olympics will be getting under way here in Vancouver. I know that everyone in these parts is ready for the big event. I just hope the snow gods are on the case and will be supplying the snow when the big event finally rolls around.

.

Above is a picture from on the job last year. This is a brand new community in the Fort Langley area of the Lower Mainland. There is lots of construction going on around here, and in fact, performing tasks related to this industry is part of my job. So, no construction means less work for the courier. As you can see I am kind of partial to the idea of keeping construction alive. It is certainly good for all concerned as you might expect.

.

Not much on the line up for me today and I will be keeping a relatively low profile today and tomorrow. Don't know if I will do anything special for my birthday like last year. Remember the post I did over on the main part of my blog when I celebrated by Diamond Year? Sixty means diamonds you know. So, just what am I supposed to do for an encore anyway?

.

Anyway, talk to you all later and have nice day.

.