Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Everybody wants to make a buck....


.
.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Wednesday January 13, 2010

.

Back on the job today friends and I am looking forward to making a few more bucks. Everybody likes to make a buck right? It is still warm and rainy out and I did get out and about yesterday to do some shopping. There was a bit of local flooding taking place as well in our traditional flooding spots down in the flats in the southern parts of Surrey. And, then there was that dramatic earthquake in Haiti as well. So, as you can see Mother Nature never takes a break from her ongoing assignments.

.

And, speaking of continuing assignments, I have always got my eye on the stock market and I try to make even more bucks like so many others of course. I do not not know where the market is going to go and neither do the experts. So, that kind of makes everyone an equal as far as the market is concerned. Like everybody else my portfolio made some decent gains last year as I have already told you. The name of the game for me is try and hold onto as much of my capital as I can. That is always the objective of being in the market of course; everybody wants to make a buck and then keep those bucks as well. And, as we all know now there are those who are experts at making a buck in the market. I think you know who I am talking about friends. I am talking about the bankers once again. But, more particularly, the investment bankers. Here is a great informative video about the guys who are making all of the dough. I thought that you might be interested in where a lot of the action in the market takes place. Now, if we could all just be investment bankers then life would be pretty simple now wouldn't it? I stumbled upon it yesterday so you might want to give it a listen to:

.

Behind the Bailouts, Bonuses, and Backroom Deals From Washington to Wall Street”

.