Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Meadowlands Triple Play....



.

.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Sunday January 10, 2010

.

Today's post is about the racetrack friends. It was a fairly upbeat day for me at the races. As you know, all I bet is triactors and my favourite track is the Meadowlands in New Jersey. Meadowlands Racetrack - Home. Altogether, I won three triactors yesterday. You can view the results from the track right here for yesterdays results, Saturday January 9, 2010: http://www.thebigm.com/results.asp?racedt=1/9/2010. I thought it was going to be a difficult day, especially after the first race. Remember, we are still in the beginnings of the meet and there are lots of unknowns to consider. So, anytime I am getting wins I am quite happy. My first win came in race Three. This was a short field of only six horses, so I only bet ten dollars. The two dollar triactor at the Meadowlands paid $ 153.00. I only make dollar bets remember. My next win and biggest one for me came in race number Five. The two dollar triactor paid $ 605.00. This was an interesting race because the winning horse was 20 -1 and it beat two favourites. My last win occurred in race number Seven, the feature race of the evening. The two dollar triactor paid $ 146.60. So, all in all it was a winning night and that despite the fact that the meet is still in its infancy. I walked out with over a couple hundred bucks profit and got all of my losses back from last week. If interested, you can watch these races for free on the website right here: Meadowlands Racetrack on RaceReplays.com. Well, that is the end of my racing report for now friends. Sometimes I put these kind of reports over on the main part of my blog, but I will not do so this time. I reserve those kind of posts for the bigger wins that I am really excited about. And, I can even show you how I bet and the money involved. Perhaps we will have a bigger win down the road somewhere and then I can show you how it is done. Naturally I was thinking about my friend while I was winning and if she was there then I could have bought her a nice present. She was not there of course so the presents will have to wait. I guess Karen does not know what she is missing by not showing up. Well, there is always the future, right?

.

The bankers are at it again

.

.

.