Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The importance of secrecy...


.
.


.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday January 26, 2010
.
.
The picture above is from last summer. Remember our glorious summer of 2009? Well, it was a good one let me tell you. That is me stopped at the intersection of Hornby and West Georgia facing north on Hornby. The Vancouver Hotel is just to my left. You can find other shots similar to the one above on other parts of my blog if you are interested in having a look at them.
.
The weather yesterday certainly wasn't anything to write home about and it was cloudy, cool, and somewhat rainy. In spite of the weather, however, I did get out and about and did some shopping. I took the car and the unit was not unduly harmed by the rather dull weather. As soon as I got the car home I washed her down of course. Just in case the rain had some dirt in it if you know what I mean. Some of you guys don't really know me yet do you?
.
Had a dream this morning. It was about the ' evil ' one. Not mentioning any names of course. This time he was a real estate salesman and he made a sale and then disappeared from whence he came. And, that was a good thing indeed. That he left, I mean. That is about all that I am going to reveal to you about this person at this time. Some things have to remain a secret, even from you dear reader. I can tell you lots of things, but some things simply have to remain private - or secret. I mean, where would my individuality go if I revealed all? Wouldn't that be spoiling the game just a little bit as well? I can see that you are curious now and that you want more. But, alas, this is all that I can tell you at this time. Perhaps at a later date all will be revealed.
.
Good to see Tony Blair will be making an appearance at the Chilcot Inquiry in England. I wonder what will become of that. You guys should know how I feel about the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars by now. I consider them to be both monstrously illegal events and they should never have happened. But, they did and the wars continue on. Some people are making a profit on these wars while many thousands are dying needlessly. Yes, these wars should not have happened. And, that is the bottom line. So, now Blair has been summoned to give his side of the story for the invasion of Iraq. Very sad story indeed. And, a companion story to the Blair interrogation is the case involving Dr. Kelly. More secrecy here friends. Big time secrecy. This is the weapons inspector who died mysteriously at the time of the Iraq War. You can read an updated story right Here if you are interested. This is all very interesting stuff and it is information that we should all have so that we can come to our own conclusions on the matter. But, we are going to be denied information by way of secrecy and that is the way the system works friends. I wonder how our own Mainstream media is handling these important details? Are you hearing about these kinds of things on your local television? Talk to you all later and have a nice day.
.
Please note that as of January 1, 2010, it is illegal in the Province of British Columbia to operate hand held devices in your vehicle while you are operating them. That includes taking pictures with a camera while you are stopped at a light.
.
.