Monday, January 11, 2010

A whole bunch of nothingness....


.
.


.

Above is the unit in the Spring of '08, when ownership

was in its infancy. It was a beautiful warm day if I recall.

.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Monday January 11, 2010

.

You know friends, I haven't done any entries on the other parts of my blog this year. I don't know what to write actually. I don't think I am necessarily lost for words or anything like that, I am just stuck in neutral I guess. I mean, there is nothing unusual happening in my life that I need to let everyone know about, so I guess I am just running on neutral so to speak.

.

I mean, I didn't do any New Year's resolutions or goals or anything like that either. No Emotional Update or Stock Report or anything. Just nothing. No talking about my job, car, or the weather. No Wedding Proposals and no Racetrack Updates. Zilch. Nothing to Report. What to do? Are things really that bad that I cannot even get an entry together for the other Five parts of my blog? Wow! What a life eh? Just filled with nothingness that is all. I didn't even remind everyone that my birthday is coming up either. So, am I losing it or what? I guess I will just have to stick to the nuts and bolts as it were and continue to talk about my job and the racetrack and the stock market over here. I mean, who reads these entries anyway? ...Nothing else is pressing friends and that is just the way things are, for the time being, that is. But, then you all know how life is - it can change on a dime. And, I guess that is why we all continue to enjoy it so much - because we know that it is LIMITED. Life is great when we are healthy, but when we become unhealthy then the whole game changes now doesn't it?

.