Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A dream about Nikita..



.


.Ni
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday January 5, 2010
.
.
I am still not used to this new date thing friends and I continue to stumble a bit with it. In fact, I had to go over a couple of my past posts on these very pages because I had used the month of December instead of January. So, you can see how back focused and routine we humans really are.
.
Sorry for the delay with this morning's post as there was something wrong with internet connection in these parts. Anyhow, the problem seems to have resolved itself and I can continue on with my daily post. My post this morning is about a dream. The dream is pretty old now because of the technical difficulty that I just mentioned above. The dream itself was about myself and the courier business. I was making a delivery of sorts to some kind of a government office. It could have been nurses, but I am not sure about that part. It was mostly girls and they were definitely working for the government in one fashion or another. I needed to get something from the receptionist at the front desk. She was about to hand me a couple of pieces of paper, and separately, one after the other. She handed me one piece and then she said: " Would you like me to place it in this envelope for you? " I said: " That is not necessary. " She ignored me though, because she was actually asking the question to a female who had entered the room. And, then she asked the same question again and again I said no. But, once again, she was asking the question to the female who had just entered the room. So, I was slightly insulted of course. And, then a man entered the room and placed a document on the desk. I decided to open up the document and have a peek. It was very official writing inside and was meant to be a set of directives for the people working in the office.
.
I glanced outside the office door and noticed a bunch of female staff sitting in a rest area near by. They were all on strike and enjoying themselves outside in a covered area. They seemed happy in spite of being on strike.
.
Then the scene moves to me leaving the area and I notice a huge gathering of people. They are all in a good mood and they are there for some purpose which I knew not. I sat down next to a friend and told him that Nikita Khruschev is right in front of us. ( The picture above is Nikita ) He was about to sit down next to Harold Pinter, who was smiling. He was wearing a blue blazer and had blond hair. I glanced about and noticed Mount Baker in the distance and there were some warships sitting in the harbour. It was a beautiful sunny day and everyone was in a good mood as far as I could tell.
.
And, that was the end of the dream.
.
Got out and about and did some shopping yesterday and it is still raining too. Seems pretty mild out if you ask me. I wonder how the Olympics will fair with this mild weather. Remember, I told you about the El Nino a while back? Maybe it is going to happen since there is so much cold air back East. Who knows eh?
.