Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another racing day is upon us....


.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday January 16, 2010

.

Today is a horse racing day friends and I hope to see you all out there in full force, if you are in town that is. So, far things are going OK for me at the track and I am 2 for 3 in this racing session. That means that I am temporarily up money and that is always a good feeling of course. Remember, things are still potentially going to be tough because of the lack of racing history at the Meadowlands; the horses are coming off of other tracks and this is the history that we have to use to incorporate into our system. There are links to the Meadowlands Homepage and racing replays in my posts during this past week if you are interested.

.

Not a bad day at work yesterday and things were quite brisk for the mid month period. It was also a pleasant day for driving and the sun finally showed up after all of the rain. I notice that there was a fresh band of snow in the higher part of the local mountains as well. Don't know what the real snow conditions are though, but I am sure the Olympic Committee is praying to the snow gods for some help during the coming Olympic event. It is not too far off so let's wish them all the best. That's all for now friends, so hope to see you out there if you are coming.

.