Friday, January 29, 2010

Just a small reminder....




.




.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is January 29, 2010

.

Today is the end of the month as far the courier business goes. So, hopefully it will be busy and the day will go by quickly. The birthday cake above is just a small reminder that my birthday is fast appproaching as well. It is next Friday. Now, I don't know if you guys pay attention to such matters but it is usually sunny out on my birthday. That will be something to look forward to of course, the sunny day, I mean. I don't like to brazenly promote my birthday like this, but you have to understand that at this point in my life I have to grasp onto these important details. All birthdays from now on will become very important to me. Remember, birthdays mean life and that is the kind of thing that I am interested in. I don't think I would be much of a human being if I could not communicate to you in my own little way and I certainly cannot do that if I am not alive and able to do so. Hope all of you guys understand these things. ...don't forget: racing tomorrow at the Meadowlands in New Jersey at 1600 hours. See you there if you are coming.

.