Sunday, January 24, 2010

When losing is winning....


.
.


.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Sunday January 24, 2010

.

It was not overly sunny and it was kind of cool yesterday friends and I drove out to the track in the car like I said I would. Only won a couple of triactors though and the day was a losing one overall. But, as you might appreciate, one never loses when one is doing something that they like right? Kind of like going fishing and spending the whole day in the sunshine and the fresh breezes and catching no fish right? Same thing. It is always better to win a few big races like it is always more fun to catch a big fish. But, is that really the point of the whole exercise? I mean, engaging in the exercise is part of the fun don't you think? And, if you are aware of the other big feature of my life, why then, you can see how that occupation applies as well. I am talking about the dream girl friends. But, see what I mean? You don't necessarily have to catch or win something to gain some kind of an advantage or feel good. Just doing something that you enjoy has rewards as well. Well, that is the way I have gotten things broken down anyway, even if you don't agree with me. Do I care if you agree or not? Of course not. Because I know what is right and what works for me. So, the next time someone calls you a failure or a loser for not winning, well that is when you can look him or her in the eye and just smile. They will have no idea just how content you are. The picture above is from work on Friday, right downtown. Talk you all later.

.