Friday, January 22, 2010

A reminder to the snow gods....



.




.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday January 22, 2010

.

I know that you cannot really tell a snow god how to do his job, but maybe we could just pray a little bit for some snow for the Olympic people. So, let us pray....thank you snow gods for all of the good work that you guys do and I hope that the Committee gets a little more of the white stuff just before the big event itself.....thank you for listening....

.

So, there it is I have done my bit for the cause and I hope the gods are listening to my request. ...in other business: don't forget racing tomorrow at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. Post time is 1600 hrs out here on the West Coast. See you there if you are coming or if you are popping into town from out of town and need a ride don't be afraid to call. Might even be sunny out and we can put the top down. This message for my friends and acquaintances of course. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.

.