Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tallying up on Tuesday....


.



Above is me in the spring of '08.
.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Tuesday January 12, 2010

.

Not much to report this morning friends. It is pretty mild and rainy out here on the West Coast. You can check out the weather cams up on the top right if you are interested in our weather conditions here. Maybe I was right after all and the El Nino is going to have an effect on the Olympic Games coming up in February. But, like I also said they do have a different climate up there and maybe they will be able to survive the negative effects of the warm weather.

.

I have been thinking quite a bit about 9/11 actually if you want to the truth of the matter. I am just not satisfied with the results and with the way the mainstream media ( MSN ) treats this event. The ignore it and do not pay enough attention to it if you want my opinion on the matter. What I am trying to say, I suppose, is that they are intentionally disregarding it, and that, to my mind, is a form of censorship. In other circles it might even be called a ' Conspiracy of Silence '. You know what that means. It means that there is information there that we are not getting. I am sure that you have all read the articles and have seen the videos on the net. There is lots of disturbing information there that is not handled by the media. The mainstream media is afraid of the topic and that is why they steer clear of the issue. I think that is enough to alert any thinking person that there is obviously more going on here than they are telling us. All we get from the MSN is the Official story and the terrorist threat. That seems to be the method of doing business as concerns the attack on 9/11. Well, I, like many others, am not convinced that 19 Muslim extremists carried out the attack. The whole thing just smells to high heaven. The MSN knows that too, but they will not investigate the matter. They just keep on acting like cheerleaders for the administrations. First Bush and now Obama. Both administrations engage in war in the Middle East and nobody says boo. It is just the way things are. There was an attack and it was Muslims. And, now we have to go after them and invade various countries in the Middle East. Countries that had nothing to do with the event at all. They call it preventive war. Just mere convenience if you ask me. I think that is the lesson that we learn from 9/11. Just one big convenient event for those who were, and are, able to prosper from it. Yes, dear friends, there is money in war and I think that just might be the bottom line.

.

From Brasscheck TV this morning:

Iran

.