Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you feel the excitement?




.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday January 23, 2010

.

Today is a racing day friends and I hope it is sunny out too. Just a quick snap for you below. It is from work yesterday and it is just east the Port Kells area in Langley looking north. Just wanted you to notice that there is still some snow in the mountains to the north, although not nearly as much as there would normally be at this time. Hopefully, there is still lots left up in Whistler too.



.

Anyhow, maybe it will be sunny enough today to take the car out for a spin and to the track. That would be fun of course. ...Quite pleasant driving in the sunshine on the job yesterday too. So, things are not that bad actually.

.

But, I mean, can you feel the excitement? I am not talking about the Olympics friends, just the plain thrill of the idea that the weekend is upon us again and the very idea that it is a racing day. I am very lucky you know, that a simple thing like harness racing can make my day come alive. I mean, there are some people who live for nothing except to breathe and to just be able to survive. See what I mean? I am fortunate. That is what I mean. Just plain lucky. Lucky to be alive and fortunate enough to have a hobby that makes me happy. So, I hope all of you guys should be so lucky. See you at the track if you are coming, or if you are flying in from out of town you know how to reach me.

.