Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simple is as simple does....


.
.



.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Tuesday January 19, 2010

.

It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday friends and I certainly took advantage of the situation. Had to get an oil change for the car so that gave me an opportunity to drive around with the top down for a while. It was rather cool out at certain times, but it was sunny so that was the main thing. It was in the high forties or thereabouts so that is what gave me the idea to drive around naked for awhile. Rather unusual eh? That I am able to cruise around in the beautiful weather just before the Olympics, I mean. Who would have guessed eh? Well, we certainly live in God's country that is for sure.

.

The picture above is not from yesterday, but that is exactly what the car looked like though and it is my car. It was freshly washed and sporting its brand new oil like I said. And, it certainly was in perfect running order as well. It is fun enjoying life like this you know. I don't know what you guys do for kicks but this is what I do. I just blasted out to Abbotsford on the freeway and had a great time. You know, I always have in the back of my mind that one day life might not be so pretty. I mean, look what happened in Haiti. Thousands of lives extinguished in one day. Or, think of all of the deaths going on in the Middle East. Lives lost for nothing. Or, how about even a simple traffic accident or something like that? What makes us all think we are so special anyway? Well, there is nothing at all that makes makes us better than anyone else so that is why I try and be as happy as I can with what I have got. I am sure everyone knows by now what my big dreams are. Well, sometimes these big dreams are not possible, so that is when I take time out and enjoy what I have. I have still have my health and my life and a few simple pleasures for the add-ons. So, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

.