Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!!!!....


.
.
.


.Friday after work, Langley

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday October 31, 2009

.

Happy Hallow e'en friends and welcome to the weekend once again. Well, my three day work grind is over and now I can relax once again. I don't really have much on the agenda actually since I have not fully recovered from the recent cold or flu or whatever it is that is going around. I still have quite a cough and things aren't perfect yet. I don't even know what the weather forecast is either. Do I care?

.

I am still working on my play of course and I am thinking about what to do next. So, I suppose this is the thing that is consuming most of my time. Part Eight is next and that will be the scene just before the wedding, and it might even include the big event. We shall see how things develop and nothing is written in stone here that is for sure.

.

Just a quick note about my personal life. I was just thinking back to when I was a teenager. Back in 1967 and working at my first job. There was one aspect that I remembered and that was the huge Jehovah's Witnesses Convention which was taking place in the stadium next to the amusement park where I worked. This stadium is no more and has been torn down. It had a name but I cannot even remember it. But, anyway, as all of you guys know I am not the slight bit religious. Anyhow, just for a kick I remember going into the convention while I was working and checking things out. There was a large crowd on hand and I made my way into the bleachers and I suppose I was going to sit down and listen to the events. I had a cigarette in my hand and was taking a few puffs while I was walking. I remember I was sitting down and getting myself into a relaxing position. And, next to me a young fellow says: " Are you butting it brother? ". Funny how you remember things eh?

.

The other thing related to this time period were some of my workmates on this job. We were just all kids of course, just teenagers. It was like a first job at a fast food restaurant or something. This was not going to be anybody's life long career. This is not to say that some people stuck with the business and succeeded, because that would be wrong. Some people are doing quite well at this business, or now related businesses. But, most of us just moved on. I recall though a few of the personalities. And, they were just like me. Attentive to their work and decent people all around. How come I turned out differently than many of these other people who have come to lead so called normal lives? What do you think the difference is between me and them?

.

Talk to you all later.