Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So, what's happening with the weather?....

.
.
.
.
Picture above is downtown Whalley
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday October 20, 2009
.
.
Well, certainly not much to report friends and I don't have anything special on my mind either. All of my things of current interest are located on the pages before this one. So, in order to find out what is happening in my life and what is on my mind all you have to do is read my prior posts here on this part of my blog. Still resting up and trying to feel better. Good thing I have four days off so that I can try and get over this nonsense, whatever it may be. Don't even know what the weather was like for the last three days or so. It is none of my business really when you think about. Anyway, here is our local weather forecast if you are interested. I am just slightly interested and that is why I finally decided to have a look and find out what is going on in the external world. So, check out the Webcam below along with our weather forecast. Now, we both know what is happening. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.
.
.

October 20th, 2009 : 5:00 AM
Current Weather Conditions at Vancouver Airport
Updated Oct 20th, 4:00 AM

Temperature:
11°C
Dew Point:
9°C
Barometer:
102 kPa
Wind:
E 5 Km/h
Humidity:
87.5 %
Ceiling:
457 Meters
Visibility:
19.3 Km


Tuesday, October 20th
.
Partly Sunny
High 14°C
A mix of cloud and sun but increasing cloudiness during the day.
Tuesday Night
Low 10°C
Rain
Cloudy. Rain developing overnight.
.
Wednesday, October 21st
.
Rain
High 14°C
Rain tapering off to a chance of showers.
Wednesday Night
Low 8°C
Mostly Cloudy
Cloudy with clear periods.
.
Thursday, October 22nd
.
Mostly Cloudy
High 14°C
Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain developing.
.
Friday, October 23rd
.
Low 8°C
Rain
High 14°C
Periods of rain.
.
Saturday, October 24th
.
Low 8°C
Partly Sunny
High 13°C
A mix of sun and cloud.
.
Sunday, October 25th
.
Low 8°C
Rain
High 13°C
Rain.
.
Monday, October 26th
.
Low 9°C
Rain
High 13°C
Rain.