Monday, October 26, 2009

A Wedding Update....

.
.
.

.

.
Good Morning Friends
.
.
.
today is Monday October 26, 2009
.
.
This is day three of my days off friends and I have to tell you that I am still not one hundred per cent health-wise. And, now we have entered the rainy season as well. So, things are looking pretty gloomy all around. Well, things are not totally negative though because I am well under way with my Marriage play which is taking place on the main part of this blog. Here are some links for you to the already completed scenes of the play. I am currently working on Part 5 of the play and the picture above will be on the top of the page of that entry. It is in Katy's bedroom and that is the girl that I will be getting married to. So, once again here are the links to the completed parts of the play:
.
.
I must say that this effort is certainly consuming a lot of my time and I was not actually expecting it to be that much of a burden. But, then there is quite a bit of planning and thinking to do, so that takes time of course. And, then there are the philosophical and religious angles that I have to try and figure out as well. And, not only that I have to try and fit it into my life somehow and make a fiction out of the whole thing since this is not supposed to be a real wedding. I am only doing this play because I promised my readers that I would be getting married this year, as per my Bold Predictions for 2009. However, the whole thing for me is entertainment, education, and being able to dream about the important people in my life. I am sure the Christians will not appreciate my treatment of The Lord God Jehovah, but there is not much that I can do about that, especially when you consider my real life views on religion. Sorry dear Christians nothing personal of course, and I am sure that the more understanding of you will be able to read something into this play besides a rather toned down view of the importance of a god such the Lord God Jehovah. Talk to you all later.
.