Friday, October 9, 2009

A Blackberry pager picture kind of day....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday October 9, 2009
.
.
It was an average kind of day at work yesterday friends, related to current conditions, that is. It was nice and sunny once again though. I made it out to Abbotsford and then back to the downtown core later on in the day. I started out at a McDonald's close to home and decided to take a few snaps with my Blackberry pager. These pictures that the Blackberry produces are not all that bad. Not as good as my camera, but satisfactory none the less. The best part of the unit of course is that it is always handy since this is the main tool that I use on my job. It really is a very versatile unit and loaded with features. I am sure most of you are aware of these kinds of details by now so I will not bore you with the details. Below are a bunch of snaps that I took during the course of the day. The first batch of birds are my new friends and they shared some muffin crumbs that I offered them. They were very glad to receive this morning treat as you can expect. And, don't forget, I am on the hunt for some new friends as I am losing my human ones very quickly. It is a good thing these birds are not interested in human psychology and human nature otherwise they might not consider taking me on as their new friend. They came fairly cheaply too as you might expect. Pretty decent friendship for a pretty decent price.
.
While out in Abbotsford I took some snaps of the University of the Fraser Valley which is located near the intersection of King Road and McCallum Road. There is also a brand new sports complex adjacent to the school as well. So, I have included a couple of photos of this structure as well. After leaving Abbotsford I made my way to Surrey for a couple of deliveries. There was an accident and a car was sitting on its side close to an intersection. The photo of that scene is not all that great as I was mobile when I took the picture.
.
Later on I was in the downtown core and you will see what Vancouver looks like on a sunny fall day. Like I said the snaps are not all that bad and I am quite happy with their quality. The final snap for you is a nice clean washroom that I just discovered. It is on West Broadway. Washrooms are a big deal for couriers now because we need them all day long and some of them are not readily available to the public. You have to go into an office and ask for a key. Very inconvenient to say the least. Many building are adopting this policy now for security reasons. But, there are still the ' free ' ones available and it is nice to discover one of them. You usually do not forget where they are either.
.
So, that is about it for now. October 7 is all over but the shouting and we will look forward to next year of course. Our next big celebration will be a special birthday of course. That will take place in December. We do have things to live for as you can see. I might not have many friends left but you cannot take the celebrations away from me, now can you? Whoops, I almost forgot once again. Don't forget: I will have to get married some time before the end of the year as well, so watch out for that too. Remember my Bold Predictions that I made at the beginning of the year? Well, it is all in there so check it out here: Happy New Year 2009 . All of this means of course that I will have to get involved in some kind of marriage to somebody or something. Good grief! What will I do?
.
Don't forget. I will be starting my four days off again starting tomorrow so if you are popping into town and want to do something you know how to get a hold of me. This message for my friends and acquaintances of course. And, the friendship roster is getting quite thin as I have said. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.
.
.