Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving..but not for the turkeys....

.
.
.

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday October 12, 2009
.
.
.
.
.
Gotta love that smile eh? How would you feel if you were a Turkey on Thanksgiving Day? I guess it must be a horrible feeling for them. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever seen a smiling turkey. I guess turkeys just don't have much to live for so maybe that is why they look so sad all of the time - the bird variety of turkey, that is.
.
Strange though that we have to pick on birds like this. I mean, how come we gobble up birds all of the time anyway? Now, don't get me wrong these are really great tasting creatures, these turkeys and chickens, I mean. I really like to gobble them up, when the opportunity arises that is. Anyhow, as you probably guessed, it is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada. That means another day off for most people and it also means no stock market or other business related activities. For most of us it is just another well deserved day off and a day in which most of us do basically nothing, unless you are a turkey that is. If you are a turkey you are most likely praying to the turkey gods for some kind of protection. Well, that is what I would be doing anyway.
.
.
There are some real turkeys out there, however, and they are actually smiling. They are not birds, but in fact, they are humans, just like you and I. I like to think of them as the foulest of the fowl though. These turkeys actually have a name, and they are called bankers..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a nice day!
.
.
Picture found below:
.
.
.