Saturday, October 17, 2009

Remembering Mike in the rain....

.
.
.

.
Mike Baydala
.
( October 16, 1919 - April 24, 2007 )
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Saturday October 17, 2009
.
.
Yesterday was a very rainy day at times, and it was also Mike Baydala's birthday. Mike Baydala is my father and he died on April 24, 2007. You can read about him here: Mike Baydala died today. I think the courier gods are very good at what they do friends and that is why I continue to believe in them. What is that you say? Courier gods? Yes, indeed, if you are a faithful reader of my blog then you will know that these things do in fact exist. There are courier gods and love gods and in fact, all kinds of gods. There might even be a Christian god. Who knows for sure. But, rest assured that these courier gods do exist and they are very good at what they do. And, they did not forget Mike's birthday either. That is how good they are at their work.
.
Take a look at the snaps that I took yesterday in the rain while at work. They range from the McDonald's in Pitt Meadows and the new Pitt River Bridge all the way back to Vancouver and the downtown core. The final picture is the main branch of the CIBC in downtown Vancouver. This was Mike's bank and the courier gods made sure that I got into that bank today just to remind me of the significance of the day. It was my last pick in downtown core for yesterday. And, the letter that I got out of there for a customer would be my last delivery of the day as well. And, that is how the courier gods work my friends. They do not forget birthdays and all of the other important things in a person's life. I just wish the love gods would show me a little more of their work before I die as well.



















































































.
.
.
Snaps taken with my
Blackberry pager 8350i
.
.
.
.