Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some typical fall scenes....

.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday October 22, 2009
.
.
You may recall that I told everybody yesterday that I was going to venture back to work in spite of my feeling not very well, and my rationale for doing so. Well, I suppose I made the right decision in that regard. Even though I was still mostly under the weather it did indeed aid my physical fortunes by returning to work. Getting back into the routine helped me to feel somewhat better and the day was not unbearable at all, in the health department, that is. I did not feel ill and, in fact, I felt slightly improved as the day progressed.
.
It certainly wasn't much of a money day and the weather was very typical for a fall kind of day. Check out out some of my snaps from yesterday that I took with the Blackberry pager. The one above is in Surrey and the ones down below are in the Langley area. The sun did indeed pop out in the later part of the morning and I was able to get some sunshine snaps for you. Notice the pretty fall colours of the trees. The picture with the wood carving is a house that I was picking up a delivery from. Talk to you all tomorrow and have a nice day.