Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On the Eve of October 7....

.
.


.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Tuesday October 6, 2009

.

Can you feel the excitement in the air friends? Well, most likely you cannot because it is something that only myself may be feeling. Tomorrow is the big event, one of the biggest of the year for me actually. The event is so big that I even had to do a twenty five year or Silver Anniversary edition of the event last year on these very pages. See post here: Friday October 7, 1983: The Silver Anniversary . And, I will of course be doing a post on the main part of my blog for this special event, tomorrow. I guess it is kind of like how Dick Cheney feels on the eve of 9/11. Maybe some of you have seen that little parody or satire of Cheney celebrating the 9/11 event just like it was Christmas. Ghoulish? You bet. Here is a link to the Dick Cheney piece. Cheney Waits Until Last Minute Again To Buy Sept. 11 Gifts There is also a love connection in the Dick Cheney satire just as there is a love story in my mine as well, but I do not want to jump the gun of course and spill the beans as it were. I will talk about my own love connection in due course. But, the bottom line is that this event is just huge for me. . It is just big and very meaningful. It is similar to 9/11 in a way because of the impact that it has on my life. If you can relate to 9/11 then you will have some inkling as to the importance of the thing in my life.

.But, we are getting ahead of ourselves of course. Tomorrow is the big day and not today. For now, we have to remain like little children waiting for the special day to arrive all on its own good time. And, that will be tomorrow and not today.

.

Here is an e-mail I received in my mailbox this morning:

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you’ Something good will happen to you today; something that you have been waiting to hear.

.

So, there you have it friends. On the eve of October 7 Day I receive this e-mail. I think even the gods have recognized the importance of this event and are willing to celebrate the significance of it along with me. If this really is the Christian God talking then we will just have to wait and see what He has in store for us, or should I say, me.

.

Have a nice day!

.

picture above taken on April 12, 2007

.

.