Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An early trick or treat for you....

.
.
.

.

.Good Morning Friends,

.

..today is Wednesday October 28, 2009

.

.Well, back to work friends. No rest for the wicked eh? Not much to report actually, since I have not done much since the last time we spoke to one another. Got out and about and did some shopping and went to the medical clinic too. Funny thing. I was sitting in the clinic and it was quite busy actually. Looks like quite a few people were getting the flu shot for the H1N1 virus. They had limited supplies though and were restricting it to the elderly and pregnant women. That is what I overheard the receptionist telling some patients. I made a comment to the lady sitting next to me about all of the traffic in the place; lots of coming and going I said. And, the woman said to me: " Yeah, and I haven't even turned a trick yet. " Well, that is what it sounded like to me friends. Anyway, I did not pursue the matter as it seemed like such an odd comment and I really was not expecting it at all. And, related to this issue of prostitution, just a quick comment if I may. The profession in Canada is having a pretty bad time of it I think. So many young girls go missing and they have no protection. This is such an easy thing to fix but nobody seems to want to do it. Just regulate the thing and make it more safe. It is already legal anyway with certain restrictions, so why not go the extra mile and make it safe and workable, for the prostitute and for her customer? It is just a job like so many others after all. Somebody providing a service and somebody else willing to pay the price for that service. So, why not introduce the necessary changes?

.Still working on my play so I hope you guys get a chance and go over and have a look at it. The links are at the bottom of this page. This is my little treat for you I suppose. Get it, trick or treat? I just have so many ideas swirling about in my mind and I do not know which way to proceed with this thing. I am not in any rush of course since I have made it this far and I think I have the rudiments of a workable story anyhow. But, there really are a couple of ways to go here, so I am not completely hamstrung. I am still trying to determine just which route would produce the best result, all things considered, that is. Oh, yeah, and it was quite a sunny day yesterday after all and I got to take the car for a spin in the glorious sunshine. So, that was kind of exciting actually. I even got a bit of outside work done as well. Not much else to report friends, unless you want me to talk needlessly and incessantly, that is. And, I am sure you do not. See you all later and have a nice day.

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2


The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6