Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday's troubles....

.
.
.
.
- 1967 -
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday October 27, 2009
.
.
This is my last day off friends and then back to work tomorrow. And, I am going to have to venture out today no matter what. I have a bit of shopping to do so that will have to get done somehow. Don't know what the weather is like and I am not really interested actually. Whatever will be will be. You know, I think I am just a helpless fatalist actually. And, I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing at all. But, what does it matter anyway when I have no control over events at all? I mean, everything seems like it was all pre-determined anyway. So, I guess the best thing one could do for themselves is to invest in some kind of a crystal ball and have a look into the future. I mean, if the future is pre-determined then we should be able to see it right?
.
Added a couple of more scenes to my play over on the main part of my blog. It is getting more difficult now let me tell you. I am talking about the plot of course. Now, I have everything set up for Katy and Carl to get married. The Goddess Ida has arranged everything and it looks like a go for them to get married. Problem is of course is that Lord God Jehovah is going to cause some problems and Ida is aware of this fact. And, that is where we are in the play. We are back in Heaven in the Great Banquet Hall and Matt and Ida are discussing the issues. That is the next part of the play: Part 7. So, that is what I am working on right now. Here are the other parts if you are interested:
.
.
.
Well, that is all for now so talk to you guys later and have a nice day.
.
.