Friday, October 16, 2009

A good day but what was the weather like?....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday October 16, 2009
.
.
My mind must be slipping or something because I cannot even remember what the weather was like yesterday. I guess it was a combination of everything, you know, like sun and cloud and even rain in spots. But, I do recall that it was a very busy day business wise though. I just turned out great that is all and the money came in fast and easy too. One of my favourite kind of days when everything works in your favour. Wish they could all be like that except they cannot. So, savour the memories while you can I suppose because there will always be the darker and brighter days ahead - and none of us can foretell the future.
.
The picture above is some flowers located near where a lot of us couriers stand by downtown when things are slow. I am not a flower expert so maybe some of you guys could tell me what these are because I have no clue. I just wanted to know what they would look like with the Blackberry pager that is all.
.
The picture below is of the McDonald's on Thurlow just south of Alberni. This is the store if you recall where the little mouse died in the alley behind it. Also, this is the entrance that I was walking out of last year in December when I heard a loud thunk across the street. A girl had beeen knocked down by a car and was lying in the lane across the street. The same lane that took the life of the mouse, but situated on the other side of Thurlow. You can read that story about the girl in the main part of my blog. It is last December just before Christmas. The photo is as it is because I am driving by and taking the shot. Actually, just one more word about this store. They get a lot of action here, being in the downtown core and all, but the staff here is quite efficient, I think. The customers enter the door and form a single line and wait their turn for the next available cashier. A lot of the McDonald's are doing this now, whereas in the past it was mostly hit and run and you could very easily miss your turn at being served. And, that happened to me a lot when I was younger. I was constantly overlooked or so it seemed. Remember that post when I was talking to that Christian fellow and how we discussed how people were? Well, that was the point of the discussion if you recall... Anyway, the staff at this store are very good at their work I find.


.
Anyhow, I do not have much else to relate to you at this time. I did actually take quite a few other pics with the Blackberry, but I do not think I will publish them all at this time. Many are of the downtown core while I am driving, while others are out in Cloverdale and one is in White Rock. There is nothing wrong with the photos, I just thought you might get bored with downtown pictures all of the time, that is all.
.
My four days off will be starting tomorrow again so don't be afraid to contact me if you are coming into town from out of town. This message is for my friends and acquaintances only of course. Talk to you all later.
.
.