Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today is an important annniversary....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday October 7, 2009
.
.
Well, it is back-to-work day friends. Three days of, hopefully, pure enjoyment in the courier business. Now, it doesn't get any better than that let me tell you. If you have been following my blog for any length of time then you will know that my job, at this point in my life, is kind of like a mini holiday of sorts. There is no real pressure and it is all fun and excitement. I get to listen to my music all day and I get to talk to all kinds of beautiful girls that I bump into during the course of the day. Now, what could be better than that? Well, for a sixty year old semi-retired person, not much.
.
I just finished polishing off this year's contribution to October 7, 1983. It is anniversary day after all and we never really quit thinking about this event and the people associated with it. It really is a mainstay of my life if you want the truth of the matter. For this year, I put a bit more emphasis on the love aspect and talked more about Plato and his ideas about love. There is more to the story than just love, but I wanted to concentrate on the positive aspects of the whole thing. And, that is the positive aspect - the love connection. I hope my readers appreciate what I am trying to accomplish on these pages and acquire a better understanding of me in the process. I guess that is what this blog is all about anyway, allowing people to know me better by explaining myself and my past.
.
Not much happened related to that e-mail that I got yesterday morning. God was supposed to enter my life somehow and make a difference. If He made an appearance I did not notice anything at all. I am wondering if I was supposed to send that e-mail to 12 other people as it suggested at the bottom of the page of the e-mail. It did not say that I had to do it to get results or anything like that. I wouldn't be able to comply anyhow since I do not have 12 friends. If you read the main part of my blog lately then you will already know that I am losing whatever remaining friends I have, left right and centre. I am wondering if there is actually anybody left at all that even thinks about me. That is why I did the post ( on these pages here ) talking about how important it is to appreciate yourself because one day you might be the last guy left that is able to like you. So, I am preparing for that eventuality I suppose. I do have some planning skills you know.
.
Got a bit of work done at the house as well. Cut the grass and did some trimming. I got tired rather quickly though because I was not in tip top shape. I was simply under the weather. It was cloudy and cool as well. I actually thought it was going to rain, but it did not. But, I gave the grass a quick trimming anyway because I did not want to be left out - you know if the rains come and they don't stop, I mean.
.
Well, that is all for now friends. You might want to pop over to the main part of my blog and check out my entry on the anniversary that is happening today. Talk to you all later.
.
.