Friday, October 30, 2009

Looking west of Georgia Street....


.
.


..

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday October 30, 2009

.

Well, the three day grind is almost over friends and Friday has arrived again. The weather is not that great, but then what do you expect for October, and almost November actually? This is what she is going to look like for quite a while now, with a few breaks in between of course.

.

Had one of those awesome dreams this morning so that was pretty exciting. Some of these dreams are quite private in nature so I hope you don't mind if I keep it a secret. I cannot give everything away now can I? While we are the topic of dreams just a reminder for my friends and acquaintances that I am always available to do something if you are popping into town from out of town. No Meadowlands Racing for some time yet, so that means we can do something else besides racing if that is what you want to do.

.

I cannot recall if anything important occurred at work yesterday or not. Nothing pops out and into my mind so I guess it was just kind of an average day. But, then when you think about it there really is not an average day is there? I mean, they are all special because it means that you got to live for another day so that is most likely a pretty big deal if you are one of the living. I know it is hard to believe but it is not possible that I am going to be able to do what I am doing here for ever and for ever. Life was not set up like that you know. It just wasn't. Speaking of spooky things, and I am not talking about Hallowe'en, I took another shot of the Thurlow lane yesterday, but I decided not to show it to you. I figured you guys had enough of that lane for now. Oh yeah, the clocks go back on the weekend, so I knew I almost forgot something. That is all for now.

.

Here are the links to my play again if you are interested:

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7

.

Another Bank Treat For You

.

.

.

.