Saturday, October 24, 2009

Getting married on the weekend....

.
.
.
.
.Picture above is heading west
on Pender Street
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Saturday October 24, 2009
.
.
Finally got to the weekend friends and now it is time to relax and reflect once again. Not a bad routine eh? Well, actually I am used to it now as this is my second year of just part time or semi-retirement like work activity. And it suits my personality just fine as you might expect. I am lucky though that I have this flexibility in my employment as well. Not all people would have that advantage of course. But, since I am self employed these things become possible.
.
Since last weekend was such a write off as far as getting something accomplished in the outside world I suspect that I will have to get something done in that regard. The sickness has subsided enough to allow me to perform some necessary tasks that were not attended to. The main point of activity for me though will be to continue on with my marriage play that I started just a couple of days ago on the main part of my blog. I am working on my next scene right now and developing ideas in my mind all of the time. So, hopefully I will have something for you to read in the not too distant future.
.
Just a further reminder to my friends and acquaintances that there is no Meadowlands racing right now so if you are popping into town and want to do something then don't be afraid to contact me. That is all for now so have a nice day.
.
.