Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to September....





Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is September 1, 2009
.
.
.
.
Not much to report this morning friends. I am taking a day off and will return to work tomorrow. I am going to take the car for a spin in the sunshine ( hopefully sunshine ) since it has been quite a few days since I have been out and about with the unit. Don't know if you guys know how our weather works here in Vancouver, but you can notice the changes in August or so. It is a subtle change, but it is there. You know what I am talking about, the end of summer. Funny how July can be so hot and maybe even parts of August, but the changes sneak in and you can notice it. It might start with some showers or rain, but that signals the end of summer as we know it here. It is a real bonus though when it is warm and sunny in September and maybe even into October as well. You may recall in my little story Friday October 7, 1983 and what a beautiful day that was - weather wise that is. I just finished watching a little Bloomberg television video about the economy and the stock market. I really do not trust this market you know and the rise in the prices of stocks. I think it is all BS quite frankly and that the banks are not out of the woods yet at all. These guys caused this problem and they think that they can just continue to manipulate and fleece us for what we have left. Do not trust these bankers. That is my advice to you. Finally, this is the month of September and that means that the September 11, 2001 anniversary will be coming up. I sure hope someone gets a real investigation going and finds out who did it, don't you? Here is the next part to the video in the 9/11 series:
.
.
Part 8 of the BBC Conspiracy 9/11
.