Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bring 'em on Wednesday....

.
.
.

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday September 9, 2009
.
Back on the case today friends, meaning back on the job of course. I got quite a bit done over at the house so that is a good thing as you may expect. The weather was not all that great for the four day period, but it could have been worse. The anniversary for September 11 is coming up pretty soon so I hope everyone is preparing for that. I know that I will be doing my share of remembering, so I hope everyone else will be too.
.
So, why is September 11 such a big deal to me you might be asking at this time? I am not an American as you know, but yet the event still consumes much of my mental time. I suppose it is kind of like the assassination of JFK. You know, it is just one of these perennial things that someone interested in conspiracies would care to think about. Remember, the JFK crime remains unsolved, and most likely, September 11 will as well. And, why is that dear friends? Because your government is not interested in taking a serious look at the event. That is probably the best answer. It is just too sensitive an issue to get involved with and too many people would be hurt by a major enquiry. It is just a whole lot safer to say the 19 Arabs jumped into some airplanes and caused a whole lot of things to happen. And, they got really lucky along the way too. That is the official fairytale friends and they are sticking to their story. And, they are holding to their official story because they do not have any real choice in the matter. I suspect that the media will be toning down this event and any reminder of it so as not to get the population thinking about it much. That is because they want you to forget about it. But, I think they are wrong friends. This event will most likely remain on many peoples' minds for a very long time.
.
Anyhow, so what's with my title? " Bring 'em on. " What's that all about you might ask? Well, that is the title of my latest video. I am over at a friend's house on Labour Day and we are discussing a few things. Things like the burning down of his garage, to drinking beer and how to fix a bee sting. " Bring 'em on ", which is a reference to our beloved George Bush, means that I am ready for any attack by any aggressor. Actually, if you listen to the video carefully at the end I am saying " Bring it on ", but I meant to say " Bring 'em on ", something that George Bush would have said sometime after the 9/11 attack. So, here is my latest video. Hope you like it. It has 8 legitimate hits so far. Not bad eh? Mine would be hit number 9.
.