Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September is terrorism month....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is September 2, 2009
.
.
Pictured above is a couple of buildings under construction. I used this exact photo in a post I did yesterday on the main part of my blog. I called the post Terrorist Towers For Sale . So, you might want to pop over there and check it out. This is just my way of contributing to the effort of bringing the criminals of September 11 to justice. This was after all a very hideous crime and it is something which set the stage for the world to be working towards some sort of ultimate destruction. I think that is what this event implies actually. The world has not been the same since as you can easily see and countless numbers of individuals have now been killed in wars. Wars that should never have happened. Think about it.
.
Back to work today and the foot is ready for action as you might expect. I did some more work over at the house just like I said I would. That is really a big job you know, all of that yard work I mean. But, it is rewarding nonetheless of course. Well, that is all for now. So, hope you check out my effort over on the other side. Bye for now.
.
.
Credit for photo below:
.
.