Friday, September 4, 2009

Just one week away....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday September 4, 2009
.
.
Had a couple of dreams this morning except I cannot remember the content that well. If they were about K.L. I certainly would have been remembering them of course. But, they were not about her so I guess we will just have to let things ride for now.
.
The weather wasn't much yesterday. Except, if I recall the sun was out a bit and it was warm enough to be working without a jacket on. So, it could not have been that bad. Things are not all that busy at work but that is to be expected of course. The beginnings of the month are not much usually anyway. There seemed to be a bit more traffic than unusual on the road and I am thinking it was related to the holidays coming up. It is just so hard getting around some time. There is heavy traffic and there is construction so you can figure things out from there.
.
Just one more week and then it is September 11 time again. This has become a very big deal for me you know. I suppose I am interested in the event because I know that the government is hiding something. I do not know what they are hiding actually, but I do not like the tone of the whole thing. There is just so much dishonesty associated with the event - and secrecy. I mean, back in the old days the newspapers and television would be all over this thing. But, they are not and I think that is because the media is so concentrated and controlled. It is controlled by interests which do not want to discuss this sensitive issue. Things may be uncovered that could hurt people and perhaps upset the agenda if you know what I mean. Just watch and see how your major media handle this event when it comes up next Friday. I think they will be downplaying it. They want you to forget about it and not think about it. That is what I think friends.